原文链接:http://www.douban.com/note/194388265/ 感谢黄兔君放出存档。
我也只是個路過剪輯起來的無聊人士。
  
以下文章是網友整理自英國《衛報》的報導
(不過我先附上《衛報》的維基: http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/%E8%A1%9B%E5%A0%B1 )






 

首先來個小簡介。
當然了,是英文版的。
'What do I most dislike about my appearance? The size and shape of my head. I've been likened to Sid from Ice Age'
Rosanna Greenstreet
guardian.co.uk, Friday 6 January 2012 17.59 EST
Benedict Cumberbatch, 35, was born in London and educated at Harrow. In 2004, his portrayal of Stephen Hawking in the BBC drama Hawkingearned him a Bafta nomination, and he got another for Sherlock; next year he plays the lead in Parade's End. On stage, he has appeared in Danny Boyle's acclaimed production of Frankenstein, and his film parts include Starter For 10, Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Peter Jackson's forthcoming The Hobbit. He stars in Steven Spielberg's new film, War Horse.

Benedict Cumberbatch,35歲,出生於倫敦,畢業於哈倫公學。2004年在BBC
製作的《霍金》中擔綱演出而獲得Bafta的提名,接著也同樣因為演出BBC的
Sherlock而獲得了同獎項的提名。2011年領銜主演《Parade's End》。在舞台上,
他演出了Danny Boyle大受好评的舞台剧《Frankenstein》,另外還演出《Starter For 10/恋爱学分》、
《Atonement/赎罪》、《Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy/锅匠士兵裁缝间谍》等電影,
接著也即將加入《The Hobbit/哈比人》的演出陣營。
另外,他在史蒂芬.史匹柏的電影《戰馬》中也有戲份。



接著,讓我們正式進入訪談~

 

Q:When were you happiest? 

你最幸福的是什麼時候?

A:With the sun on my face and a beer in my hand, the morning after I had been in a car-jacking in South Africa.

在南非被綁架的第二天早上,太陽照在我臉上,而我手裡拿著啤酒。

 

Q:What is your greatest fear?

你最擔心的事情是什麼?

A:Forgetting people's names

忘記別人的名字。

 

Q:What is your earliest memory?

你最早的記憶是什麼?

A:Falling off a swing at my grandmother's.

從奶奶家的鞦韆上摔下來。

 

Q:Which living person do you most admire, and why? 

在活著的人裡面你最崇拜誰?為什麼?

A:Amber, my aunt, and her boyfriend, Gian Luigi Valino – he has primary lateral sclerosis and she cares for him.

Amber。她是我的姑姑。她的男友Gian Luigi Ualino有肌肉萎縮症(學名:肌萎縮性脊髓側索硬化症),但是她始終照顧著他。

(再次附上維基:http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/%E8%82%8C%E8%82%89%E8%90%8E%E7%B8%AE%E6%80%A7%E5%81%B4%E7%B4%A2%E7%A1%AC%E5%8C%96%E7%97%87

 

Q:What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

你最痛恨自己的哪一點?

A:Impatience as well as indecision.

缺乏耐心以及優柔寡斷

 

Q:What is the trait you most deplore in others?

你最討厭別人的哪一點?

A:Lying.

說謊

 

Q:What was your most embarrassing moment?

你發生過最尷尬的時候是?

A:When I was six, I got stung by a wasp in a Greek market. A widow pulled down my pants, held me upside down and rubbed an onion on my bum.

我六歲的時候,在一個希臘市場被一隻黃蜂叮到。一個寡婦把我褲子脫了還倒抓著我,用洋蔥在我屁股上來回擦著。

 

Q:What makes you unhappy?

什麼事會讓你不開心?

A:The thought of what my grandchildren will have to endure.

想到我孫子孫女得忍受的那些東西。<───求解釋

 

Q:What do you most dislike about your appearance?

你最不喜歡自己外表的哪個部份?

A:The size and shape of my head. I've been likened to Sid from Ice Age.

腦袋的大小和形狀。我曾被比喻為是《冰原歷險記》裡面的Sid。

(在這裡不只要附連結,還要附圖,哈哈哈

維基:http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%86%B0%E5%8E%9F%E6%AD%B7%E9%9A%AA%E8%A8%98



Q:What is your guiltiest pleasure?

你最難以啟齒的興趣是什麼?

A:THE X FACTOR

X音素。

(英國真人歌唱選秀節目,詳見維基:http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/X%E9%9F%B3%E7%B4%A0

 

Q:What is your most unappealing habit?

你最不喜歡自己哪個習慣?

A:Hoarding. I drag a lot of stuff round with me that I don't need.

屯東西。我已經屯了好多其實我根本不需要的東西。

 

Q:What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?

如果參加化妝舞會,你會做什麼打扮?

A:I rather enjoyed wearing bandages round my face as the Invisible Man at the last one I went to. People got to know me without recognising me.

我覺得用繃帶纏住臉扮成隱形人就很棒。上次我這麼做,根本沒人認出我。

(BC在這裡指的是2011年他參加Jonathan Ross的舞會)

 

Q:What is the worst thing anyone's ever said to you?

人們對你說過最糟糕的話是什麼?

A:A blog that said,  "The talentless wooden acting of arse-named, horse-faced twot Benedict Cumberbatch."

有個部落格上面說我:無才氣,表演木訥僵硬,馬臉,名字還跟屁一樣

 

Q:What was the best kiss of your life?

你生命中,擁有過最好的吻?

A:One on a dancefloor when I was 21 – she knows who she is.

我21歲在舞池裡時。她會知道我說的是誰。

 

Q:Which words or phrases do you most overuse? 

哪個詞你是用最多的?

A:"Erm…"

就是「嗯…」

 

Q:What has been your biggest disappointment?

你目前為止最遺憾的事情是?

A:Not being a dad by the age of 32.

32歲了還沒當上爸爸。

 

Q:If you could edit your past, what would you change?

如果可以修改過去,你會想要改變什麼?

A:I possibly might not have called Trevor Nunn Adrian Noble at my first audition for him.

當我第一次試鏡時。我不會再把Trevor Nunn叫成Adrian Noble了.
注:導演Trevor Nunn曾經在2003年導過戲劇《THE LADY FROM THE SEA》,BC在裡面演一個小配角
  
Q:What is the closest you've come to death?
你曾經有過最接近死亡的時候嗎?
A:I drive a motorbike, so there is the whiff of the grim reaper round every corner, especially in London.
我是騎摩托車的,所以幾乎每個轉彎處都有死神的一絲氣息。尤其是在倫敦。
 
Q:What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
什麼樣的事情能夠提高你生活的質量?
A:Better time management.
合理地運用時間。
 
Q:What do you consider your greatest achievement?
你覺得自己最大的成就會是什麼?
A:I wish I could say children.
我希望我能說是有個孩子。
 
Q:What keeps you awake at night?
什麼東西會讓你晚上睡不著?
A:Fuсking foxes.
做愛中的狐狸。
(根據查找,我是有在某國外朋友的部落格上看到這一段,該主人說她的確有聽說過狐狸在做這檔子事兒的時候非常吵…感覺好好笑)
 
Q:What song would you like played at your funeral? 
你希望你的葬禮上播放哪首歌?
A:The Only Way Is Up.
(在此貼心地附上youtube連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc
不喜歡這版本就要自己找了~XD)
 
Q:How would you like to be remembered?
你希望用什麼樣的方式被記住?
A:By being remembered.
就是被記住就行了。
 
Q:Tell us a secret
告訴我們一個祕密吧。
A:Lines are very difficult to learn.
台詞真的很難。

rouK�ht��X �被記住就行了。

 
Q:Tell us a secret
告訴我們一個祕密吧。
A:Lines are very difficult to learn.
台詞真的很難。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 李崎人 的頭像
    李崎人

    一笑軒

    李崎人 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()